- Learn from CNE-certified faculty who are experienced nurse educators.
- Earn your MSN 100% online. Complete your MSN Nurse Education practicum where you work.
- Graduate with your MSN in as little as 12 months of full-time study or less than 2 years of part-time study.
Earn a valuable credential from a reputable name in nursing education. The Purdue Northwest MSN is surprisingly affordable compared to other universities, with:
- Cost-effective tuition – $446.18/credit
- Up to 9 transfer credits
- Federal financial aid
Build Valuable Expertise and Prepare to:
- Become a certified nurse educator or a clinical nurse educator.
- Design, evaluate, update, and implement nursing education curriculum.
- Provide staff development programs.
- Instruct undergraduate nursing students.