- Learn from faculty who are experienced as chief nursing executives and nurse leaders in clinical practice.
- Earn your MSN 100% online. Complete your MSN Nurse Executive practicum where you work.
- Graduate with your MSN in as little as 12 months of full-time study or less than 2 years of part-time study.
Earn a valuable credential from a reputable name in nursing education. The Purdue Northwest MSN is surprisingly affordable compared to other universities, with:
- Cost-effective tuition – $446.18/credit
- Up to 9 transfer credits
- Federal financial aid
Build Valuable Nursing Leadership Expertise in:
- Policy development
- Financial management
- Organization building
- Nursing informatics
- Evidence-based practice
- Systems management
- Human resources management